Monday, January 8, 2018

Winnie Chic-Spring time

Hello my crafty friends!!!
Yesterday,and today too...in Croatia the weather is sooo beautiful,everything around you small's like Spring time and that inspire me to create WINNIE CHIC in forest. I used a lots of Polkadoodles dies for the scene...For the circle window I used Stitched & Pierced Nested Circles,for the clouds that I mounted on foam tape I used Fluffy Clouds dies ,the flowers are from the Winnie Chic set and the leaves on the branches are from Bubbleicious Frames .Only the branch die is from my stash.After I finished the card I add the Nuvo jewel drops to the center of the flowers and I add some clear glitter with Nuvo glitter pen .


 If you need more inspirations you can visit our FB pages at...
                                                      DIGI CHOOSDAY FB PAGE
                                              POLKADOODLES CRAFTING FB PAGE

                                            or see other DT inspiration projects at...
                                             DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE BLOG
                                            POLKADOODLES CHALLENGE BLOG

With this card I will participate at...



5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing your project and creativity at 613 Zeljka! This makes a really pretty card - I like the way you have done her hair.
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C
    RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card - I love the colours. Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Catz. Lilly (GDT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Anything Goes DRU’ challenge at Dies R Us! Be sure to use dies by companies carried at the Dies R Us Store to qualify for the challenge prize. Good Luck and Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute and love the pastel colours-----Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, absolutely fantastic blog. I am very glad to have such useful information.

    หนังใหม่

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...